Take A Look Around Your Neighborhood.
When You See Trashcans Beside The Road, Do You See Dollar $igns?
With the Trashcan Cleaning Machine, You Can!
Trashcans are everywhere on every block in every neighborhood across the country. In some areas they are required by the city or township to ensure safe and sanitary conditions for everyone. That makes sense; none of us want to see garbage sitting out at the curb every week being exposed to the elements, wild animals or worse. Sure, trashcans do help to cover up that trash problem but do they do anything to mask the smell?
The truth is, trashcans are dirty, they smell and they harbor germs, bacteria and disease. Nobody likes to clean out their trashcans; it’s a dirty job best let up to someone else. What if you could be that someone else? What if you could own and operate your very own business where you go from home to home offering professional, reliable trashcan cleaning services? And, what would you think if I told you that you would hardly have to touch a trashcan to clean it and that there is a machine that will do all of the work for you?
Would you want to know more?
Introducing the Trashcan Cleaning Machine, the industry’s first ever fully automated, mechanical, truck mounted trashcan cleaning business. We were the first and we are offering you a chance to work with the innovators to achieve your own personal success. We want to give you “ABSOLUTELY FREE” the first chapter of our new updated eBook, “Where There’s Trash, There CASH” This is an exclusive offer that won’t last long and it could well be the opportunity you have been waiting for to become your own boss, set your own hours and live the life you have always wanted!
Why You Need to be an Independent Business Owner
My recommendation is to become an independent business owner, where you can set your own hours, design your own procedures, and produce your own marketing materials to reflect your personal business style. This way, all your income stays with you, all the decisions are yours to make, and you retain the ability to sell your business any time want.
Does This Sound Like You?
- You currently work a j-o-b and report to a b-o-s-s
- Your company talks about and considers outsourcing your position
- Your job is not safe due to current economics and company profitability
- You long for the opportunity to make unlimited income
- You want to spend more quality time with your family and friends
- You are reliable, independent, and feel you could run your own business successfully
- You are willing to accept a level of financial risk to own your own business
- You have the personal and professional commitment to pursue your own opportunity in business
If so, you could be the perfect candidate to get started in this industry today. What’s the next step? Download our eBook, “Where There’s Trash, There CASH” and let us show you how you can go from working for someone else, to becoming your own boss in as little time as possible!
With “Where There’s Trash, There CASH”, you’ll learn what it takes to be successful in the trashcan cleaning industry. Our book will teach you:
- Service Industry Rate Comparisons
- Top Reasons for Starting a Trashcan Cleaning Company
- Mapping Your Enterprise with a Business Plan
- Naming Your Business
- Legal Requirements of the Business
- Vehicle Requirements for the Business
- Hydraulic Systems Versus Manual Systems
- How to Market Your Business – General Principles
- Marketing Strategies for Trashcan Cleaning
- Advertising Your Business with Proven Methods
- Tracking and Measuring Advertising Response
- Equipment Required to Operate the Business
- Pressure Washing Requirements
- The Cleaning Process
- Waste Water Management
- Sample Press Release, Postcards, Agreements, Vehicle Wrap
With a modest amount of money, you can be on your way to financial independence and a lifetime of job security. Our fully automated, truck mounted trashcan cleaning machines are thousands less than our competitors and, at less than $25K, you won’t find any other profitable industry to get into for less!
What are you waiting for? Opportunity is knocking over your trashcan right now! Answer it by taking the first step…